Whether you’re a business owner, educator, or even just a person who is connected to the world there is no doubt that wireless technology has become a necessity. Dubbed the fourth utility, it’s clear that popular wireless networks are becoming crowded and more at risk of security breaches. If you’ve ever felt like you were at the mercy of your wireless network provider then this episode is for you.
Welcome back to 5G Guys! In today’s episode, we go over private wireless networks, why they were created, how they work, and what they are being used for. While wireless networks are something that most people rely on for work and business, private wireless offers many possibilities that can increase your efficiency, up your security, and even improve your productivity. We talk about how businesses are innovating with their own private wireless networks and how you can get ahead of the curve in your own life.
Join us as we talk about why private wireless networks were created and how you can take advantage of this opportunity. You’ll get a look into how private wireless networks have been used so far, from communication between land and sea to offering a solution for educators in a pandemic. You’ll learn about the spectrum of CBRS and how it’s helped create simple solutions to otherwise difficult problems. As well as the flexibility and control you have within your own private wireless network.
While the idea of creating a private wireless network can seem daunting we encourage you to hit play, sit back, and relax. Don’t wait for your wireless network provider to become unreliable, stay one step ahead and learn what private wireless networks can do for you.
For more resources or to connect with us, check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- What a private wireless network is
- Taking back your network control
- Upping security with a private network
- CBRS and why it was built
- Creating a spectrum with no interference
- Moving past the capabilities of wifi
- Bringing 4g and 5g into private networks
- How private wireless networks have helped education
- Having two phones inside of one
- Eliminating operational expenses with your own private network
- And much more!
- Website: https://5gguys.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/5Gguys
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12515882
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/5gGuys
Submit Your Ideas or Feedback:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:23 – What we cover today
- 2:30 – Why you need a private network
- 6:17 – CBRS and what it means to you
- 10:50 – How companies have wanted to use private networks
- 15:22 – Private networks and school districts
- 18:56 – Dual SIM cards and security advancements
- 22:52 – Saving money and making the right fit for you
- 25:41 – Closing thoughts