Imagine if you never had to plug your phone or laptop in again to charge it. This is not a new concept but it is one that comes closer every single day. Today we take a looking into wireless charging and how it will change our future lives.
Join us as we talk with Cherif Chibane, he has been researching and developing communication systems for over 30 years now, has been in development for 3G, 4G, and WiFi to name a few. He talks about the foundation of WIGL and its vision for infinite mobility. You’ll learn about the history of wireless charging that started with Nikola Tesla and how that technology can be used to make our lives more efficient and practical.
Listen in as we talk about the possibilities of the future and the potential wireless charging has. You would never have to remember your charger, and if you needed a quick charge you could find the nearest access point and stay connected no matter where you are. Cherif talks about the specific way that they use RF to emit energy and also answers the dreaded safety and health questions that come along with new technology. The future of wireless charging is inevitable, and it is exciting to see it start unfolding even today.
For more information and resources, check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- Nikola Tesla and his inventions
- The foundation of WIGL
- WIGL’s vision for the future
- How wireless energy works
- Using the same frequency as WiFi
- Solving the shortage of battery parts
- The benefits to healthcare
- Creating better wearable electronics
- Improving technical use in the military
- Addressing the safety and health issues
- The importance of big corp adoption
- And much more!
- Website: https://wi-gl.com/
Connect with us:
- Website: https://5gguys.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/5Gguys
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12515882
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/5gGuys
Submit Your Ideas or Feedback:
- Vertex Innovations: https://vertex-us.com
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:57 – What we cover today
- 2:37 – The history of inductive charging
- 7:55 – How WIGL was founded
- 11:25 – Adding charging access points
- 16:32 – The issue with big batteries
- 21:36 – Smaller equipment for energy
- 25:25 – Working with 5G to bring energy
- 29:40 – Where you can find Cherif and WIGL
- 31:27 – Closing thoughts